Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- SBS sports reporter Scott McIntyre sacked over ‘disrespectful’ Anzac tweets | Media | The Guardian
- Update on Mumia’z Health 4/22
- Italy investigators say Vatican link in ‘al-Qaeda’ arrests – BBC News
- Arizona Sheriff Describes Investigation Into Judge’s Wife
- Chicago Is About to Offer the Nation’s First Reparations Program for Victims of Police Violence | The Nation
- Freddie Gray and the Legacy of Slavery in Baltimore Policing ow.ly/2XXq1G 1 hour ago
- No ambulance coverage for many Sask. First Nations seniors | Globalnews.ca ow.ly/2XXq1H 1 hour ago
- नेपाल भूकंप: मरने वालों की संख्या 4,000 के पार, 7,000 जख्मी-Khabar IndiaTV ow.ly/2XXmoo 2 hours ago
- whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: the... - whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: t... ow.ly/2XXm08 2 hours ago
- Photo: whitegirlsaintshit: whatisthat-velvet: To be clear: the protesters are high school students who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1jW4wO0 3 hours ago