Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- US foreign policy in Europe, Asia disastrous: Analyst - PressTV-Russia-China alliance ‘threat to US empire’... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tM4igH 9 minutes ago
- "“Russia and China are seen as a threat and their combination, their continuing alliance is a huge..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tM1A-s 23 minutes ago
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco | A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog ow.ly/RFle1 25 minutes ago
- Street Level Surveillance: Help find who uses mobile biometric technology ow.ly/33wwdS 31 minutes ago
- MuckRock • NYPD refuses to release shooting reports the court already ruled are public ow.ly/33wvYE 32 minutes ago