Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Meet the Elite U.S.-Trained Special Forces Chief Who Just Joined ISIS
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." ow.ly/2ZfJ69 12 hours ago
- The U.S.-trained commander of Tajikistan’s special forces has joined the Islamic State - The Washington Post ow.ly/2ZfJ3D 12 hours ago
- Fox & Friends Doesn't See Any Problem With Statue That Displays Native Americans Kneeling To White Missionary | Bl... ow.ly/2ZfJ3C 12 hours ago
- "The American program in which Khalimov participated is designed to teach tactics used by police and..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1l_f4U4 13 hours ago
- A City Where Everyone Works, There Is No Police, And The Salary Is 1200 Euros | Peaceful Warriors ow.ly/2ZfH4q 13 hours ago