Nationalist parties in Spain’s Basque Country win regional elections, according to exit polls. The conservative Basque Nationalist Party came first with the left-wing separatist coalition of Euskal Herria Bildu following suit. The Basque Nationalist Party PNV is expected to win 24-27 seats in the regional parliament, while Bildu coalition might get 23-26 seats. In third place comes opposition Socialist Party with up to 15 seats, the Popular Party PP is next with an expected 11 seats.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Anti-gay crusader had 250-page FBI file | TheHill
- On the blacklist: how did the UK’s top building firms get secret information on their workers? | UK news | The Guardian
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- "”Jag kan inte stå för att hon möter en oliktänkande med ett tillhygge”, säger Eva Johansson,..." ow.ly/2Vi4Mj 26 minutes ago
- Oil Spill: Syndicates Defraud Communities As Shell Remains Adamant On Payout | Sahara Reporters ow.ly/2Vi3G2 27 minutes ago
- Växjö says final no to handbag statue - Radio Sweden | Sveriges Radio ow.ly/2VhZbA 1 hour ago
- Catching history on the wing | Institute of Race Relations - Catching history on the wing | Institute of Race Rela... ow.ly/2VhZbB 1 hour ago
- Durbin wants to rein in prison use of solitary confinement | TheHill ow.ly/2VhZbz 1 hour ago