As a Palestinian-American, I awaited the presidential debate on foreign policy with anticipation, given the massive U.S. military footprint in the region of my birth. I confess to being torn in my attitude to the candidates. From a Palestinian perspective, I know there is little difference: Neither would take effective steps to end Israel’s 45-year occupation, challenge its illegal building of settlements, or shake its draconian hold on Jerusalem.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- World’s fastest jet MiG-31 intercepts US spy plane near Russia’s Far East — RT News
- Dunford Acknowledges US Troops in Iraq Conduct Combat Operations | Military.com
- Racist Trump Fan Arrested With Stockpile Of Pipe Bombs After Threatening Obama
- White House May Declassify 9/11 Files As Saudi Lobbying Intensifies
- Trump’s Foreign Policy Mishmash – Consortiumnews
- Cuba: May Day celebrations have begun! - Cuba: May Day celebrations have begun!: fuckyeahmarxismleninism: ARTEM... ow.ly/8JXRRd 1 hour ago
- Organizers Disrupt NFL Draft Town #SaveCSU #DontPayDante - Pastebin.com ow.ly/8JXRPu 1 hour ago
- US expert warns of conflict among Shia groups in Iraq - US expert warns of conflict among Shia groups in Iraq ow.ly/8JXNSr 2 hours ago
- Petition · Jeremy Corbyn MP: Disciplinary procedure for John Mann MP · Change.org ow.ly/4nhAai 2 hours ago
- Fabricating #Palestinian Responsibility for the Nazi #Genocide – Tablet Magazine ow.ly/4nhyoe 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.