Ecuador ‘gravely concerned’ about Assange’s health 24 Oct 2012 A senior Ecuadorian diplomat says the health of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is deteriorating, and wants the UK to give him safe passage out of the country’s London embassy, where he is holed up, if it declines further. “We have officially asked the UK for safe passage,” Vice Foreign Minister Marco Albuja Martinez told RT in an exclusive interview. “But we are concerned that while UK authorities mull over the decision, Julian Assange’s health may break down completely.” Assange himself complained of a “racking cough,” and said that being under prolonged house arrest has left him demoralized as his health “slowly deteriorated.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- What Americans think about NSA surveillance, national security and privacy | Pew Research Center
- Israel bombs Gaza; Amnesty accuses Hamas | World War 4 Report
- Chiapas: The Network for Peace asks to attend the dislaced people of Primero de Agosto
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- Comunicado « Enlace #Zapatista ow.ly/ND1Ud 16 minutes ago
- "Blum first began attacking the Voting Rights Act after losing a Houston Congressional race to a black..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lztdvp 28 minutes ago
- "As in the TPP, and expanding on the earlier leaked draft, TISA also includes a prohibition on laws..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lzkgg4 1 hour ago
- Pregnant Mom Charlena Cooks Screams 'Please Stop' As Cops Wrestle Her To The Ground (WATCH) ow.ly/2ZfmJs 1 hour ago
- Comunicado da SEPLA e documentos reservados sobre o TiSA (Trade in Services Agreement) | SEPLA ow.ly/2ZfmJq 1 hour ago