Ecuador ‘gravely concerned’ about Assange’s health 24 Oct 2012 A senior Ecuadorian diplomat says the health of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is deteriorating, and wants the UK to give him safe passage out of the country’s London embassy, where he is holed up, if it declines further. “We have officially asked the UK for safe passage,” Vice Foreign Minister Marco Albuja Martinez told RT in an exclusive interview. “But we are concerned that while UK authorities mull over the decision, Julian Assange’s health may break down completely.” Assange himself complained of a “racking cough,” and said that being under prolonged house arrest has left him demoralized as his health “slowly deteriorated.”
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Is the TSA Pressuring Americans Into Submitting to Background Checks? | American Civil Liberties Union
- Why are Canadian troops in Iraq wearing Kurdish flag? – Al Jazeera English
- Cops Are Creating Totally Bogus Facebook Profiles Just So They Can Arrest People
- 4th World Radyo : TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist KrustyAllslopp
- How Britain funds the ‘propaganda war’ against Isis in Syria | World news | The Guardian
- Amid #Navajo #AmberAlert Concerns, Data Shows Disproportionate Number of #Minority Abductees - Mic ow.ly/2q6X30009Ce 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: @TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist @KrustyAllslopp ow.ly/4nqVeQ https://t.co/0Y5FaLUtTh 2 hours ago
- #AfroColombian anti-mining #protests repressed | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2fiq30005G2 2 hours ago
- KING: If you support Donald Trump, then you are a bigot as well ow.ly/8K8X2q 1 day ago
- Nine more suicide attempts by Attawapiskat residents since Tuesday, chief says | Toronto Star ow.ly/8K8Ws1 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.