The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- The Justice Department also says Ferguson police tolerated sexual harassment of female officers – The Washington Post
- S. African Government Will Investigate Allegations… – Matthew Aid
- Seeing the Stasi Through NSA Eyes | Consortiumnews
- New Zealand Spies on Neighbors in Secret ‘Five Eyes’ Global Surveillance – The Intercept
- Support Mexico’s People – Not Its Authoritarian And Violent Government
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/K1eDp 1 hour ago
- Snowden revelations / The price of the Five Eyes club: Mass spying on friendly nations - National - NZ Herald News ow.ly/2VzjkZ 3 hours ago
- "The commonwealth will give $25,000 each “to individuals who were involuntarily sterilized pursuant..." ow.ly/2VyVXy 5 hours ago
- Support Mexico’s People – Not Its Authoritarian And Violent Government | dorset chiapas solidarity ow.ly/2VxUa3 11 hours ago
- The Angry Arab News Service/وكالة أنباء العربي الغاضب: Nicholas Kristof saves the World ow.ly/2VxUa2 11 hours ago