The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- Texas police warned of new threats from biker gangs – AOL.com
- 4th World Radyo: The Hidden American Gulag: TheAngryindian Speaks with George Mallinckrodt
- "Everything Sanders did was for the American worker, from protecting them from outsourcing and cheap..." ow.ly/2Z4jZk 10 hours ago
- "“If an attacker can trace a smartphone user for a few days, he may be able to infer the user’s..." ow.ly/2Z48cy 12 hours ago
- US, Israeli Military Advisors Accused of Aiding ISIL Arrested in Iraq / Sputnik International ow.ly/2Z47bs 12 hours ago
- From missions to homelands and back to assimilation | REDFLAG ow.ly/2Z47bt 12 hours ago
- Internal memo shows Greater Manchester Police 'spied on Stephen Lawrence campaigners ahead of a public inquiry' - ... ow.ly/2Z47bu 12 hours ago