The Algerian government says 32 militants and 23 captives were killed during the three-day military operation to end the hostage crisis at a natural gas plant in the Sahara.The provisional death toll was issued by the Interior Ministry on Saturday after the special forces operation crushed the last holdout of the militants at the gas refinery, resulting in 11 extremists killed along with seven hostages.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pennsylvania Seeks Mumia Abu-Jamal’s Execution via Medical Neglect
- Gawker: Report: Man Ejected From Somali Plane in Midair Was Suicide Bomber
- The Pentagon Just Released 200 Long-Awaited Photos Related to Detainee Abuse | VICE News
- Indicted Producers of Planned Parenthood Videos Accused of Using Fake Licenses
- DEA sees Hezbollah link to Colombian cartel | World War 4 Report
- FAQ : #Mumia Abu Jamal ow.ly/Y3z89 39 minutes ago
- dafuqdidijustread: Pastor’s ‘Kill the Gays’ Rally Attended... ow.ly/3b34HX 5 hours ago
- #Texas Acknowledges Rangers Killed Hundreds of #Latinos During Early 20th Century ow.ly/3aZzUX 5 hours ago
- The Martyrdom of #LeonardPeltier | Outside Online | [Modern Times] ow.ly/Y0VPZ 5 hours ago
- No place in Ireland for racism and Islamophobia- Lynn Boylan MEP | Sinn F�in ow.ly/3b19O5 1 day ago