Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- MPs ‘dismayed’ that police continue to compile database of faces | Technology | The Guardian
- Greek neo-Nazi lawmaker who punched female MP acquitted | GlobalPost
- You’re always shedding DNA, and now the police can use it as evidence | The Verge
- PressTV-‘Michael Brown’s family to file suit’
- Virginia’s forced sterilization victims each to get $25k restitution payments for eugenics program — RT USA
- PressTV-‘Canada aborigines’ rights violated’ - PressTV-‘Canada aborigines’ rights violated’: Canada has ‘gravely’ ... ow.ly/2VBMra 37 minutes ago
- Videos: Mujeres oaxaque�as defendiendo derechos y desafiando violencia ow.ly/2VBMrb 37 minutes ago
- ‘Internally monitor suspicious keywords,’ ex-home secretary tells social media giants — RT UK ow.ly/2VBMr9 37 minutes ago
- "Turkey has been heavily criticized for allowing foreign fighters to pass through its territory to..." ow.ly/2VBM5p 37 minutes ago
- "Turkey has been heavily criticized for allowing foreign fighters to pass through its territory to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1fAqaBF 56 minutes ago