Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Pueblo indígena desafía jurídicamente a Peña Nieto ante máximo tribunal del país | Centro de Derechos Humanos Zeferino Ladrillero
- PressTV-‘US sends more arms to militants in Syria’
- HuffPo: Basic Gun Violence Research Is Seriously Underfunded
- Texas councilman tasered outside home says he was rehearsing dance routine – video | US news | The Guardian
- Underground fire outside St. Louis has burned since 2010, nears nuclear waste dump – Chicago Tribune
- "Citing an unidentified military source, Interfax said the Defense Ministry was working to create..." ow.ly/35qINc 5 hours ago
- "Citing an unidentified military source, Interfax said the Defense Ministry was working to create small..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1w44q9M 5 hours ago
- #BlackLivesMatter: Physicians Must Stand for Racial Justice, Oct 15 - AMA Journal of Ethics (formerly Virtual Ment... ow.ly/35qDdJ 6 hours ago
- The controversial killing of Fadi Alloun - Al Jazeera English ow.ly/35qDdK 6 hours ago
- Conservative MP Bob Zimmer, on MMIW: Get a job & stay on reserve where you belong — Meet the Harper Gang ow.ly/35qDdL 6 hours ago