Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- "In a 7-0 ruling, the Oklahoma Supreme Court cleared the way for two lawsuits filed against New..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ojBNWg 1 hour ago
- Controversies - Federal Hate Crime Conviction Rate: 11% - AllGov - News ow.ly/30VjqE 2 hours ago
- Obama Admin Blocks Stadium Until Redskins Change Their Name | Mediaite ow.ly/30VeMY 2 hours ago
- Obama Admin Blocks Stadium Until Redskins Change Their Name | Mediaite ow.ly/30VeMX 2 hours ago
- Lakota Warrior Leader Arrested 48 Hours After Filing Emergency Injunction | ow.ly/30VeMW 2 hours ago