Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Globes English – German dept store stops selling Israeli products
- A NATO Country Shot Down a Russian Bomber: It’s Time to Start Paying Attention – disinformation
- IRIN Global | EU starts to slam doors on asylum seekers | Global | Migration | Refugees/IDPs
- Pope Francis speaks out against ivory poaching in Kenya – Al Jazeera English
- NT Paperless Arrest Laws Part 1: Where They Came From, Who They Target – New Matilda
- Yemen:Pattern of Huthi armed group suppression of NGOs and human rights defenders | Amnesty International ow.ly/38yszC 19 minutes ago
- Globes English - Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory - report ow.ly/38yszB 19 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo @ 12pm PST Skype [aboriginalnewsgroup] SUBJECT: neoNazi attacks against #Minneapolis #Blacklivesmatter https://t.co/bSwRAr3h8Y 38 minutes ago
- #4thWorldRadyo is in the studio! ow.ly/VleBg Call us via Skype [aboriginalnewsgroup] 44 minutes ago
- Abortion opponents defend their movement after Colorado shooting | MSNBC ow.ly/38wJdl 14 hours ago