Sylvia Schultz denied the Holocaust during a conference of the Anti-Censorship Coalition held in the canton of Graubunden, Switzerland, in November 2012.According to reports, Daniel Kettiger, a Bernese lawyer, has filed a criminal complaint against Schultz at the Graubunden Prosecutors Office. The German lawyer had said during the conference that the Holocaust had never been proven in court as it would have lacked the findings of the crime scenes and killing methods and the number of deaths, perpetrators, corpses or traces of a murder.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Courthouse News Service – Startling Drone Pilot Revelation in DOJ Audit By ADAM KLASFELD
- How the Leaked TPP ISDS Chapter Threatens Intellectual Property Limitations and Exceptions » infojustice
- Cancer the Secret Weapon?
- Lost in the ’50s with Harper’s anti-terror pablum | rabble.ca
- Secret Service Destroys Tapes of Drunken Crash — NYMag
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he..." ow.ly/2WwN62 14 hours ago
- Amir Raisolsadat, PEI Man, Arrested, Ordered To Keep The Peace On Suspicion He May Commit Terrorism ow.ly/2WwJWB 14 hours ago
- Claims of GMO Yield Increases Don’t Hold Up | Environmental Working Group ow.ly/2WwJWC 14 hours ago
- "These results, though, suggest “losers are the ones who get the brunt of the aggression,” he said...." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqsGFU 14 hours ago
- "The placement of Native Americans in food deserts didn’t occur by happenstance. Public health..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1gqrCrQ 14 hours ago