Canada’s record of dealing with aboriginal people has come under more criticism, this time from a United Nations panel.Members of the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, made up of human-rights experts, questioned why Canada has not made more progress in closing the gap between First Nations communities and the rest of the country, Postmedia News reported.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Civil opposition to the constitution starts to grow | Bangkok Post: news
- Wikileaks emails: Democratic officials ‘plotted to expose Bernie Sanders’ as an atheist
- We Finally Have A Candidate That Speaks To ‘White Males,’ GOP Congressman Says | ThinkProgress
- Scalise, David Duke and the stain on the Republican Party | TheHill
- Levi Shirley wanted to be a Marine. Instead, he died an American vigilante fighting ISIS in Syria.
- In 1927, Fox News Service filmed Benito Mussolini telling immigrants to ‘make America great’ ow.ly/2Do5502J6Oo 5 hours ago
- India’s Dalits strike back at centuries of oppression by letting dead cows rot on the streets — Quartz ow.ly/PTnw502J6Lv 5 hours ago
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Manchester, England:@Free all... - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: Manchester, England:@Free ... ow.ly/Qi1g502J4hP 6 hours ago
- Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing - Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing ow.ly/RIQL502ILL5 11 hours ago
- Deny the British empire's crimes? No, we ignore them | George Monbiot ow.ly/vYre502IEID 13 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.