Police said Redner posted a message to http://www.nancymcfarlane.com that read “You make a joke about the U.S. Constitution but soon you will be on the other end of the barrel.” In the message, Redner also called the mayor an obscenity and told her to “watch out.”The name associated with the return email is “AntiZionist,” according to the warrant.Redner’s criminal record includes several driving offenses and one charge of assault on an officer of state employee In May 2010, Redner avoided a sobriety checkpoint and led Wake County sheriff’s deputies on a chase.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Petition: SAY NO TO DISNEYFICATION OF COLONIZATION! Tell Disney Not to Make “Princess of North Sudan”!
- Amtrak Passenger Claims DEA Agent Straight Up Stole $60 From His Wallet
- Mapuche: Gira de Jaime Huenchullan a Europa
- The Face of Litter: DNA taken from trash used to map features of litterbugs in Hong Kong — RT News
- County sheriff has used stingray over 300 times with no warrant | Ars Technica
- dailykos.com: The shocking truth about the two Chicago Police officers posing in this horrendous photo ow.ly/2Z9v98 4 hours ago
- Bob Joseph - Reading for Reconciliation 6 books on Residential Schools ow.ly/2Z9v97 4 hours ago
- "“Mari kita menuntut agar pelakunya ditangkap, dipecat, dan dipenjarakan. Tidak lupa juga, buka..." ow.ly/2Z9kqq 5 hours ago
- "“Mari kita menuntut agar pelakunya ditangkap, dipecat, dan dipenjarakan. Tidak lupa juga, buka rekaman..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1loeBhp 5 hours ago
- "Landrieu also worked to expedite the approval of liquified natural gas export terminals, another..." ow.ly/2Z7I2h 17 hours ago