The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- McDonald’s faces worker pressure as shareholders meet – By Kim Gittleson BBC News, Chicago May 21st 2015
- White Cop Does Not Kill Black Motorist, Becomes National Hero
- ‘No Reason a Democrat Has to Be a Weakling’ – By MARK I. PINSKY May 20, 2015
- Nebraska lawmakers vote to abolish death penalty
- Permanent Michael Brown monument in Ferguson, USA
- Video: “Newly released video has revealed the dying moments of an African-American active-duty soldier who... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lPTSsY 22 minutes ago
- Germany’s Asylum Seekers – You Can’t Evict a Movement | Inter Press Service ow.ly/2YWpcW 11 hours ago
- Israeli court approves Bedouin land confiscation | World War 4 Report ow.ly/2YVZfY 16 hours ago
- pewresearch: Is Chicago really the “murder capital” of... - pewresearch: Is Chicago really the “murder capital” of... ow.ly/2YVPhI 17 hours ago
- Photoset: pewresearch: Is Chicago really the “murder capital” of America? How has immigration to the U.S.... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lMIyBB 17 hours ago