The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- WordPress Sites Vulnerable to Plugin-Related SQL Attacks | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- ‘Ex-Israeli agents’ threatened cyber attack on S Africa – Al Jazeera English
- Gemalto Doesn’t Know What It Doesn’t Know – The Intercept
- Who is responsible for death threats from a Twitter bot?
- Bill O’Reilly allegedly threatens reporter amid accusations that he lied about Falklands War coverage – Americas – World – The Independent
- "The call was made by a juvenile female who was injured and ran to a neighbor’s home after hearing..." ow.ly/2VgMUh 8 hours ago
- "The call was made by a juvenile female who was injured and ran to a neighbor’s home after hearing the..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ebETzz 9 hours ago
- "New recruits from Guantanamo Bay receive a full-time, paid 35 week training course which is apparently..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eb5s4Z 9 hours ago
- ""We need a leader who will stand up and say we will take the fight to them and not wait until they..." ow.ly/2VgGnl 9 hours ago
- ""We need a leader who will stand up and say we will take the fight to them and not wait until they..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1eb4sKK 9 hours ago