The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Cops Are Creating Totally Bogus Facebook Profiles Just So They Can Arrest People
- 4th World Radyo : TheAngryindian in conversation with UK Human Rights Activist KrustyAllslopp
- How Britain funds the ‘propaganda war’ against Isis in Syria | World news | The Guardian
- The American Jewish scholar behind Labour’s ‘antisemitism’ scandal breaks his silence | openDemocracy
- Greenpeace dumps TTIP documents that show USA arm-twisting the EU / Boing Boing
- Mass detention reports after Papua pro-independence protests | SBS News ow.ly/8K8G52 16 minutes ago
- Mass arrests in #WestPapua independence #protests | World War 4 Report ow.ly/4nsS5h 49 minutes ago
- Despite $68 Billion in U.S. Funding, Afghan Army Still Cannot Clothe Its Soldiers ow.ly/8K8yEC 1 hour ago
- DNI Clapper Is in South Korea Holding Talks About What Is Going On in North Korea ow.ly/8K8rn9 2 hours ago
- humanrightswatch: North Korea: Forced Labor Underpins Party... ow.ly/8K8ig5 3 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.