The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- THE GREAT EUROPEAN EXPERIMENT FALLS APART
- NASCAR tells fans not to bring Confederate flags to races
- British artists against TTIP trade deal
- United States arms profits first, Bahraini human rights a poor second
- National/Guerrero: Nine months after the Ayotzinapa atrocity, relatives express that they will not be silenced
- German’s Highest-Ranking Prosecutor on the Legality of Drone Strikes – and Much More | Just Security ow.ly/311NWk 11 hours ago
- fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference CallTHU... ow.ly/311le2 14 hours ago
- Racist Twitter attacks on U of T professor by Alberta oil activists spark complaint | National Observer ow.ly/311jvd 14 hours ago
- Photoset: fergusonresponse: M4BL - Midwest Regional Conference Call THU JUL 9 - 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CDT... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owM29S 15 hours ago
- Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq - fuckyeahmarxismleninism: For... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1owLxu2 15 hours ago