The Fullerton Police Department has been under intense public pressure since the acquittal. Ongoing protests with hundreds of participants led the department to issue a dispersal order. The order was largely ignored and the department has arrested at least 13 protesters.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Leaked Emails Claim Snyder Administration Withheld Lead Testing Results | ThinkProgress
- Mississippi lawmaker admits his education bill is to protect creationism | Ars Technica
- Fyffes accused of disrespecting plantation workers’ rights | Business | The Guardian
- 4th World Radyo: Negotiating Madness: North American Political Confusion in Black and White
- Monsanto fabricó el fósforo blanco utilizado en los ataques israelíes a Gaza durante la Operación Plomo Fundido
- Mexico prison riot: at least 52 people killed and 12 injured in Monterrey | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/3bdDQo 16 hours ago
- Tripura village committee polls on February 24 - ians-in2738-yahoopartner: Agartala, Jan 27 (IANS) Polls to 587... ow.ly/3bdyPO 17 hours ago
- Congress not new to championing Dalit's rights: Digvijay - aniin2578-yahoopartner: Varanasi, Jan. 30 (ANI): The... ow.ly/3bdrYN 18 hours ago
- Brazil must save Amazon's Kawahiva tribe from genocide - The Ecologist ow.ly/3bdrqr 18 hours ago
- Mexico: The Pope’s Two-Faced “New Face” - Mexico: The Pope’s Two-Faced “New Face”: [revcom.us] Let’s look at th... ow.ly/3bdrqs 18 hours ago