Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Dissent on Israel Not Permitted at Bernie Sanders Event
- Editorial: Rudy Giuliani, a sellout on gun control stance – NY Daily News
- Video shows NYPD cop pepper spray man after allegedly taking his cash | Fusion
- This Tattooed, Head-shaven, Straight-talking Mayor Wants to Be the Next Senator From Pennsylvania
- Anti-Muslim Protests Scheduled Nationwide: ‘Global Rally For Humanity’ Calls On Demonstrations In Front Of Mosques Across US Cities
- “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity - “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity: As Harris O’Malley wrote on the... ow.ly/358Taf 1 hour ago
- “Manvertisements” and Toxic Masculinity - As Harris O’Malley wrote on the Daily Dot, “the strictures of... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1vhO-5R 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo invites @TherealGeorgeZ 2 exp why #ChrisHarperMercer is #MixedRace & he isnt ow.ly/T6ehP http://t.co/YoMrM0l7QR 2 hours ago
- "Explaining the blackout on their site, they wrote: “Our culture rewards folks for RTs and posting..." ow.ly/3589rG 6 hours ago
- [Modern Times] | 4th World Issues, International Politics & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/T5zZi 7 hours ago