Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Socialism According to Eugene V. Debs by Elizabeth Schulte
- Why the cynical focus on ‘Honour crimes’ won’t combat gender violence in the UK | Media Diversified
- Fourth World Radyo: African Objectivity versus Black Angst: The Dilemma of Liberationist Politic
- Gay CIA Contractor Claims Dangerous Harassment in War Zone | abc13.com
- “Is this your car?”: Like Sandra Bland, I confronted an officer who pulled me over for driving while black – Salon.com
- (via Video: ‘Muslims are biggest victims’: ISIS’ online... - (via Video: ‘Muslims are biggest victims’: ISIS’ onli... ow.ly/327yL3 36 minutes ago
- Conservatives increase pressure on Rouhani - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East ow.ly/327ygF 37 minutes ago
- Video: (via Video: ‘Muslims are biggest victims’: ISIS’ online recruiting success story) tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1r3ueoD 1 hour ago
- The #BaltimoreUprising and #Afro-Academic #Schadenfreude w/ @aptly_engineerd - APNS Public Radyo is.gd/kAAbKD #BlackAndJewish 1 hour ago
- Michaela Whitton: UK Politicians Call For Army To Round Up Migrants And Put Them In Camps ow.ly/327ux7 1 hour ago