Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Moved from Prison to Intensive Care, Supporters Seek Access and Answers | Democracy Now!
- Please take some time to show your solidarity with the Heiltsuk People!
- Mumia Hospitalized: Family Visitation Denied | Prison Radio
- Government delivered a letter of protest against the decree Obama on the US Embassy (AUDIO) | RNV – Radio Nacional de Venezuela
- Arab states should “strike” Gaza like Yemen, says advisor to Mahmoud Abbas | The Electronic Intifada
- "Bad-Jacketing is a technique used to isolate and eliminate individuals from playing an effective..." ow.ly/2WL4na 12 hours ago
- "Bad-Jacketing is a technique used to isolate and eliminate individuals from playing an effective role..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1hHC5QG 13 hours ago
- "I know that Gov. Pence has tried to falsely suggest that the law that was signed in Indiana is the..." ow.ly/2WKZcU 13 hours ago
- "But as both NBC and ABC explained during their evening news reports on the newly passed measure,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1hH96sP 13 hours ago
- Prosecutor dies of wounds after Istanbul hostage shootout | Egypt Independent ow.ly/2WKWh9 13 hours ago