Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Stoltenberg: NATO To Defend All European States
- Longtime Prisoner Leonard Peltier Gets New Ally, His Son, In Fight For Freedom (Photos)
- DEMAND ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE FOR POLITIkAL PRISONER ROBERT SETH HAYEZ!
- Newspaper That Printed Letter Calling For Obama’s Execution: Oops!
- Volume 4, Issue 1 has been published!
- "Aboriginal people make up 45 of the active 64 dangerous offenders in Saskatchewan, or 70 per cent..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1lu0Kan 21 minutes ago
- News Of FIFA Corruption And Racketeering Indictments Sets Twitter Ablaze With Reactions | Politicus Sports ow.ly/2ZceuL 51 minutes ago
- "A question: do you suppose our patriot here gave two shits when armored vehicles rolled into Ferguson,..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ltu9Si 52 minutes ago
- "But what does Jim Bob think of his own response to his son’s familial abuse? In a brief statement to..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ltt7fD 56 minutes ago
- "Janet and I want to affirm our support for the Duggar family. Josh’s actions when he was an underage..." tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1ltoCk3 1 hour ago