Dawud Shriyan is a relatively brave Saudi writer who had Arab nationalist (past) credentials. This week on his show he condemned by name clerics who recruit Saudi youth for Jihad in Afghanistan and now in Syria.
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Support Grows for a National Commission on Reparatory Justice
- Why You Mad Son? Radio | Facebook
- Virginia gunman was told by TV station to seek medical attention, memos say | US news | The Guardian
- COINTELPRO warrior Dhoruba bin Wahad attacked by New Black Panther Party – National Cointelpro | Examiner.com
- LAPD & Chicago bought “Stingrays on steroids” with asset-forfeiture & DHS money – Boing Boing
- (via FBI Had 12-Page File On George Carlin Because He Made Jokes... ow.ly/33q44k 16 hours ago
- Images of Israeli soldier trying to arrest boy go viral - CNN.com ow.ly/33pWBA 17 hours ago
- Photoset: (via FBI Had 12-Page File On George Carlin Because He Made Jokes About Government) After Carlin’s... tmblr.co/Zu0CAw1tBtYyl 17 hours ago
- Israeli minister says IDF should have fired on unarmed Palestinian protesters for humiliating a soldier – Mondowei... ow.ly/33pPSw 18 hours ago
- Blood on the Tracks | Bitch Media - Blood on the Tracks | Bitch Media: In my last album, Running for the Drum, [I ... ow.ly/33puTY 21 hours ago