Whitespeak is English as used by White and Whitewashed people. You see it on Fox News and in The Economist. It is noticeably different than the Standard English taught at school and recorded in dictionaries.
Some examples where Whites do not use words with their dictionary meanings:
- All-American / American / British / Canadian, etc – White people.
- ghetto (adj) – said of Black culture not approved by Whites.
- cool (adj) – said of Black culture approved by Whites.
- urban – Black.
- inner city – scary Black neighbourhoods.
- War on Drugs – War on Black People.
- War on Terror – War of Terror.
- nation building – nation destroying.
- the police are just doing their job – the police are just terrorizing Black people.
- let the process work – let the police get away with murder.
- wait till the facts are in – wait till the police investigate themselves.
View original post 441 more words