And how many Congressional committees questioned Republican President Reagan’s Secretary of State, George Schultz after the April 18th, 1983, U.S. embassy bombing in Beirut that killed 63 people or, six months later, when another Beirut bomber killed 241 Marines?I also don’t recall hearing about the fact that Republicans in Congress slashed spending on diplomatic security and U.S. embassy construction by $296 million in the two years prior to the Benghazi attacks in their 807 page report. Apparently, the Republicans would rather waste our taxpayer money playing partisan political games than safeguarding our men and women serving our country overseas.But this investigation is about Hillary, again. What top secret information went through her private email? F.B.I. Director, James Comey stated in his July 7th Congressional hearing that there were three emails marked with a small-case “c,” which means they are “confidential,” not “secret.” The State Department responded that those classified markings on the emails were placed in error and “were no longer necessary or appropriate.” The other questionable emails were classified retroactively.During their tenures as Secretaries of State, Republicans Colin Powell and close aides to Condoleezza Rice, received retroactively classified information on their private email accounts too, just like Hillary Clinton. I can’t recall the dozens of obligatory, critical Congressional investigations dissecting those individuals. Interestingly, as Secretaries of State, all three of them had the authority to classify or de-classify any information they wanted, rendering this whole discussion moot, except for political gains. And, as you watch the two Republicans leading Hillary’s email inquiry, Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz, realize that they too, use private email accounts.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Navy's Top Doc Orders Cell Phone Ban After Corpsman Flips Off Baby ow.ly/S9RS50edMot 1 hour ago
- The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: DACA & the non-European Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- imma-ndn: “We got lost in our manhood.” -John Trudell Native... ow.ly/ncwk50edK0O 2 hours ago
- Melanesian leaders condemn UN for turning 'a deaf ear' to West Papua atrocities | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/RbQa50edJL0 2 hours ago
- Kim remembered for political activism and love of community – We Resist. ow.ly/l0ne50edHez 4 hours ago
- Powerless Puerto Rico’s storm crisis deepens with dam threatening to fail
- GOP Funds Donald Trump’s Defense in Russia Probe With Help From a Handful of Wealthy People
- #Barcelona dockworkers boycott Spanish police repression ships
- 10 Months After Election Day, Feds Tell States More About Russian Hacking
- #4thWorldRadyo // The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: #DACA & the #Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance
- Abraham Lincoln was LGBTQ
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.