A United Nations report last month found that the Saudi-led coalition was responsible for killing more than 500 children in its year-long campaign of airstrikes.Oliver Sprague, Amnesty UK’s arms programme director, said: ‘It’s staggering that such a shameful admission is made at the eleventh hour on the last day of parliament.’The U-turn is a major embarrassment for newly appointed Chancellor Philip Hammond, who, as Foreign Secretary, was adamant that there was no question of abuses.In January, he said: ‘I regularly review the situation with my own advisers and have discussed it on numerous occasions with my Saudi counterpart.‘Our judgement is that there is no evidence that international humanitarian law has been breached, but we shall continue to review the situation regularly.’
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Tensions rise between RCMP and First Nations against fish farms... ow.ly/oLCA50eFrSA 21 minutes ago
- Bombardier’s attempt to enter US market: Boeing uses US state to... ow.ly/Kvza50eFore 1 hour ago
- Tensions rise between RCMP and First Nations against fish farms | Warrior Publications ow.ly/FE0g50eFnAP 1 hour ago
- Peshmerga in Full Control of Makhmour: Commander - basnews - Peshmerga in Full Control of Makhmour: Commander -... ow.ly/nY6l50eFexP 2 hours ago
- Ahmad: We will announce Raqqa’s liberation after the city is completely cleared | ANHA ow.ly/uTlN50eFeuf 2 hours ago
- Indigenous rights ‘serious obstacle’ to Kinder Morgan pipeline
- Tensions rise between RCMP and First Nations against fish farms by Musgamagw Dzawada’enuxw Cleansing Our Waters, October 17, 2017
- Don’t call him Russian Roy: Moore campaign doesn’t know why Russian Twitter bots are following him
- Bombardier’s attempt to enter US market: Boeing uses US state to crush its competitor
- #DaphneCaruanaGalizia / #Assassination / #Murder / #Journalism / #Malta / #Europe
- #OccupiedPalestine / #Israel / #HumanRights / #MassIncarceration / #Detention
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.