RACHEL MADDOW (CO-HOST): That mention that he made, which he apparently wasn’t joking, where he invited Russia to please hack into U.S. government documents or into Secretary Clinton’s to find what he alleges are 30,000 deleted e-mails from her time as secretary of state. That is an unprecedented thing, and that’s been a whole separate line of news today outside the Democratic convention in Philly.BRIAN WILLIAMS (CO-HOST): For a reality check on just what it is we have witness here, we have asked a frequent contributor of ours with impeccable credentials in this area to join us. Malcolm Nance spent 30 years as a counterterrorism and intelligence officer for the U.S. government, special operations, Homeland Security and intelligence agencies, worked as a U.S. Navy code breaker, and is the author of the book “Defeating ISIS.” So Malcolm, here is the question: what is the impact and potential damage of those words Donald Trump used today?MALCOLM NANCE: To be quite honest, I am really stumped. I mean, this is unprecedented what happened today. I don’t believe ever in the history of the United States has a presidential candidate, or anyone in the United States government, ever advocated for a hostile foreign intelligence agency to actually infiltrate or release data that they have stolen — potentially stolen from a U.S. citizen or a U.S. government facility or server.And then, to marry that up with the leaks that have happened this week so that they can get information out in a blatantly obvious political warfare/cyber operation that’s occurring in the United States. It is Watergate with a cyber twist, as run by the Russian intelligence services. I really just cannot believe that any of this is happening.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 4thWorldRadyo // Speculative Injustice: Why Are Mainstream Leftists in the US Handing the International Far-Right t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/WC3G30hQj1r 13 hours ago
- Modern AfroIndio Times | 4thWorld Issues; #Antifa.schismus Politik & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/ejTN30hQgq2 13 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo // Dialectical Disorder: An Indigenist Critique of Activism; Radicalism and Rational Self-Defence in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Original non-Partisan #Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/64AE30hQeiM 14 hours ago
- ‘Equatorial Guinea’s attempted coup began in France,’ President Obiang tells FRANCE 24 – France 24
- Sanjay Gupta: By all standards, Trump has heart disease
- Netanyahu: India working to reapprove scrapped $500m missile deal with major Israeli defense contractor
- Turkey to take ‘any steps necessary immediately’ to ‘defeat threats’
- AFN fears ‘unjust labelling’ of First Nations activists as ‘terrorists’ under proposed anti-terror bill: document – APTN News
- Interview With Kevin Gosztola: How Trump Will Prosecute Reality Winner
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.