RACHEL MADDOW (CO-HOST): That mention that he made, which he apparently wasn’t joking, where he invited Russia to please hack into U.S. government documents or into Secretary Clinton’s to find what he alleges are 30,000 deleted e-mails from her time as secretary of state. That is an unprecedented thing, and that’s been a whole separate line of news today outside the Democratic convention in Philly.BRIAN WILLIAMS (CO-HOST): For a reality check on just what it is we have witness here, we have asked a frequent contributor of ours with impeccable credentials in this area to join us. Malcolm Nance spent 30 years as a counterterrorism and intelligence officer for the U.S. government, special operations, Homeland Security and intelligence agencies, worked as a U.S. Navy code breaker, and is the author of the book “Defeating ISIS.” So Malcolm, here is the question: what is the impact and potential damage of those words Donald Trump used today?MALCOLM NANCE: To be quite honest, I am really stumped. I mean, this is unprecedented what happened today. I don’t believe ever in the history of the United States has a presidential candidate, or anyone in the United States government, ever advocated for a hostile foreign intelligence agency to actually infiltrate or release data that they have stolen — potentially stolen from a U.S. citizen or a U.S. government facility or server.And then, to marry that up with the leaks that have happened this week so that they can get information out in a blatantly obvious political warfare/cyber operation that’s occurring in the United States. It is Watergate with a cyber twist, as run by the Russian intelligence services. I really just cannot believe that any of this is happening.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- APNS Public Radyo#Indigenist #TalkRadio for Intelligent #Aboriginals ow.ly/yp8Y30dUD2H #Podcasts… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 minutes ago
- concerned Australians | Without Justice There Can Be No Reconciliation ow.ly/4C0230dUCMm 28 minutes ago
- wearerewire: (via Protests Heat Up At Abortion Clinic in North... ow.ly/E8JV50d1MqK 1 hour ago
- Daily military reports – Airwars ow.ly/9WuU30dUvTI 1 hour ago
- San Diego, July 5: Latinx group, union members welcome Cuban labor leader – Workers World ow.ly/Grrn50d1JdO 2 hours ago
- 4th World Radyo // Personal Pedigree and Sociopolitical Power: The Skin-Deep Proportionality of Identity and Political Legitimacy
- #NoDAPL // WATCH: Two Arrested For Actions Against Dakota Access Pipeline
- #Wisconsin company offers to microchip employees
- July 25th: Event marks the International Day of Latin American and Caribbean Black Women in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul
- Petronas cancels $11.4-billion LNG project near Prince Rupert — Warrior Publications
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.