In a statement, the feared FSB said it had detected malware “intended for use to spy online on some 20 institutions in Russia”.The organisations in question were government, scientific and military institutions, the FSB said.”The circumstances appear to indicate… A planned attack, designed by professionals,” it added.There was no indication who the Russian intelligence service believed might be behind such a plan.According to the FSB, the virus was sent as an attachment in an email, allowing the sender to intercept data traffic, listen in on phone calls, take screenshots, switch on microphones and cameras and log keystrokes.The statement came as US Democrats said Saturday they had been targeted by yet another cyber attack.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- South Korea 'develops graphite bomb' against North - South Korea ‘develops graphite bomb’ against North South K... ow.ly/wx2h50ew3rh 1 week ago
- KKK flyers threatening to beat black men who 'make eyes' at white girls show up in Jax neighborhood ow.ly/97d550evQvC 1 week ago
- Zainab Calcuttawala: Kurdish Independence Could Spark Civil War ow.ly/TFsE50evQy2 1 week ago
- Nightslantern Suppressed News // September 24, 2017 - Nightslantern Suppressed News 2017-- U.S. It isn't suppr... ow.ly/QjUu50evQy4 1 week ago
- The people of Villa Clara pay tribute to Che - The people of Villa Clara pay tribute to Che › Cuba › Granma - O... ow.ly/BTPQ50evQy3 1 week ago
- South Korea ‘develops graphite bomb’ against North
- About 14.6 pct of U.S. Gulf oil output shut ahead of Storm Nate-BSEE
- #Denmark / #Sweden/ #Copenhagen / #Journalist
- Murdoch’s UK firm pays damages to ex-spy in hacking scandal
- #USA / #GOP / #Republicans / #TrumpRussia / #Corruption #DarkMoney
- Palace guards killed in Saudi shooting
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.