In a statement, the feared FSB said it had detected malware “intended for use to spy online on some 20 institutions in Russia”.The organisations in question were government, scientific and military institutions, the FSB said.”The circumstances appear to indicate… A planned attack, designed by professionals,” it added.There was no indication who the Russian intelligence service believed might be behind such a plan.According to the FSB, the virus was sent as an attachment in an email, allowing the sender to intercept data traffic, listen in on phone calls, take screenshots, switch on microphones and cameras and log keystrokes.The statement came as US Democrats said Saturday they had been targeted by yet another cyber attack.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- NC deputy on leave after video posted of him slamming teen sisters to ground
- CIA reportedly went into ‘panic mode’ when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
- Dennis Skinner Tells May She’s Frit and Handed Power to Brussels — Beastrabban\’s Weblog
- ‘We’ll Kill You, Too!’ South African Activist Accused Of Calling For Violence Against White Farmers — News One
- Thank you, Cuban doctors. See you soon — JSC: Jamaicans in Solidarity with Cuba
- ProPublica on Twitter
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.