In a statement, the feared FSB said it had detected malware “intended for use to spy online on some 20 institutions in Russia”.The organisations in question were government, scientific and military institutions, the FSB said.”The circumstances appear to indicate… A planned attack, designed by professionals,” it added.There was no indication who the Russian intelligence service believed might be behind such a plan.According to the FSB, the virus was sent as an attachment in an email, allowing the sender to intercept data traffic, listen in on phone calls, take screenshots, switch on microphones and cameras and log keystrokes.The statement came as US Democrats said Saturday they had been targeted by yet another cyber attack.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Thunder Bay police chief charged with breach of trust - Thunder Bay - CBC News ow.ly/62RG50bGYYR 9 hours ago
- indigenouswisdom: Tiwi Islands ceremony Australia1956 - indigenouswisdom: Tiwi Islands ceremony Australia 1956 ow.ly/qFH150bGYES 9 hours ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Forging Ideological Lucidity in a Time of Sociopolitical Irrationality wp.me/3dV9c https://t.co/HEfbaPQnbu 10 hours ago
- ‘They were doing the Kremlin’s work’: Ex-FBI agent Clint Watts lays out how ‘Trump was touched by the Russians’ ow.ly/XDAY50bGX5k 10 hours ago
- 4WR #Podcast seeks #African #Indigenous/#Latino Activists to comment on this via Skype / Pls DM @TheAngryindian twitter.com/telesurenglish… 11 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.