On Saturday, the SDF freed some 3,000 civilians after making more advances against the radical group of Islamic State (ISIS) in the city of Manbij, the SDF leadership reported. Speaking to ARA News, the official spokesman of the SDF-led Manbij Military Council Sharvan Darwish said they have freed nearly 3,000 cvilians after their forces took control of the Al-Jazeera road in Manbij city in Syria’s northern Aleppo province. “Everyday we are liberating civilians who were trapped inside clashes districts and take them to safe areas,” he said.“In the last few days our forces were able to release 500 to 1000 civilians per day, however today the number has increased after we liberated the Al Jazeera road,” the SDF official told ARA News.ISIS militants have been using the trapped civilians as human shield in order to halt the advance made by SDF forces. The group has also killed dozens of people who tried to escape the city of Manbij.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Navy's Top Doc Orders Cell Phone Ban After Corpsman Flips Off Baby ow.ly/S9RS50edMot 1 hour ago
- The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: DACA & the non-European Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- imma-ndn: “We got lost in our manhood.” -John Trudell Native... ow.ly/ncwk50edK0O 2 hours ago
- Melanesian leaders condemn UN for turning 'a deaf ear' to West Papua atrocities | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/RbQa50edJL0 2 hours ago
- Kim remembered for political activism and love of community – We Resist. ow.ly/l0ne50edHez 4 hours ago
- Powerless Puerto Rico’s storm crisis deepens with dam threatening to fail
- GOP Funds Donald Trump’s Defense in Russia Probe With Help From a Handful of Wealthy People
- #Barcelona dockworkers boycott Spanish police repression ships
- 10 Months After Election Day, Feds Tell States More About Russian Hacking
- #4thWorldRadyo // The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: #DACA & the #Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance
- Abraham Lincoln was LGBTQ
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.