Academy bosses said spending £25m on refurbishment meant they ended up with a £50m facility.Becky Pearce – one of the academy’s four headteachers – said: “We’ve pretty much got twice the amount of space we would have been able to have so we’ve been able to redevelop the secondary and the primary together.”If we hadn’t have refurbished the building…we wouldn’t have had the opportunity to work with our primary colleagues.”The academy’s move to the building was delayed when planning permission was refused. It was granted on appeal in April 2014.Governors of the school previously said the delay had put it under “significant financial pressure” because of the duplicated costs involved in working across three sites.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Can Russia Stop Its Far-Right Hooligans From Ruining The World Cup?
- #Australian father lashes out at #Trump: ‘The man whose arse you’re kissing’ killed my kids
- Here Are All the People Who’ve Been Convicted of #Treason in the US — And The Ones Who Were Punished by Execution | Alternet
- Republican Congressman Brought Holocaust Denier To Capitol Meeting
- The Oath Keepers are planning an ‘ongoing’ protest of Maxine Waters’ congressional offices
- Viral #WhatsApp Messages Are Triggering Mob Killings In #India : NPR
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.