The Trinidadians were traveling in a truck stopped by police on a tip-off that “foreigners” would join the terrorist organization active in Syria and Iraq. Assem Hasseno, a Syrian suspect accused of transporting unidentified Trinidadians to Syria, was detained while the group was deported after they were questioned. Hasseno was remanded in custody.Adana is among the cities near the Syrian border where foreign fighters attempt to illegally cross to join DAESH.Turkey, which shares a lengthy border with Syria, is popular among DAESH’s foreign recruits from all across the globe although this was likely the first time for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- LaVena Johnson: Raped and Murdered on a Military Base in Iraq ow.ly/xvxf50ffinl 2 hours ago
- Death of LaVena Johnson - Wikipedia ow.ly/zTjJ30gEZPy 2 hours ago
- Prison Rape | Prevalence of Prison Rape | Prevention and Enforcement ow.ly/qjU950ffb3g 6 hours ago
- Report: War on ISIS killing 31 times more civilians than claimed ow.ly/BS4q50feT61 12 hours ago
- Amazon faces fines following the death of a second warehouse worker in as many months ow.ly/yS6h50fdYFY 1 day ago
- 4thWorldRadyo // Selective Retribution: Deconstructing the Punitive Characteristics of Hypocritical Eurosettler Morality
- Report: War on ISIS killing 31 times more civilians than claimed
- #Russia / #Ukraine / #Hacking / #Propaganda / #ActiveMeasures / #Kompromat
- North Korea: Trump is ‘sentenced to death’ for insulting Kim Jong Un
- What Did Jesus Look Like?
- U.S. and U.K. Continue to Actively Participate in Saudi War Crimes, Targeting of Yemeni Civilians
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.