Also abroad, Putin has aggressively supported Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s brutality against his own people. Putin’s significant intervention in Syria 12 months ago — via the Russian air force and Russian special forces — propped up Assad at the exact moment that the Syrian leader appeared to be losing his grip on power and might therefore be amenable to negotiating a transition of power. As such, Putin is in part responsible for the continuing civil war that has resulted in the deaths of 500,000 Syrians and displaced 10 million others, the greatest humanitarian crisis since World War II. Do you support what Putin has done in Syria?At home, Putin has jailed and killed political opponents. He has jailed and killed journalists. He has neutered the Russian media to the point that he is in complete control of the message reaching the Russian people. He has the popularity that you so admire only because he determines what the Russian people hear about him and his government. Do you support Putin’s violation of Russian law and his tramping of the civil rights of his populace, explicitly protected in the Russian constitution?
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- A Russian Hacker Has Confessed to Hacking the DNC - A Russian Hacker Has Confessed to Hacking the DNC: «Я был завер… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 minutes ago
- Moore holds final Ala. rally: 'If you don’t believe in my character, don’t vote for me' - Moore holds final Ala. ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Simran Jeet Singh on Twitter - Simran Jeet Singh on Twitter ow.ly/pwk450fFkdy 14 hours ago
- Sex in the City (2010): As Ukraine experiences war and economic... - Sex in the City (2010): As Ukraine experiences… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Idle No More-inspired charity still has impact in Allan Gardens - Toronto - CBC News - Idle No More-inspired charit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct: ‘Let’s try round two’
- ANF | Iraqi forces killed 10 ISIS members hiding in a tunnel in Rashad town near Kirkuk.
- 4thWorldRadyo // White Liberals to the Left – Black Conservatives to My Right and neo-Nazis in My Face – Stuck in the Middle w/ Colonial Hyper-Normalisation
- PressTV – ‘Brits who left home for Daesh should be killed’
- Police guns are turning up in crimes, but ATF can’t talk about it
- Dissident republican leader who plotted attack during Prince Charles’ visit jailed 11 years
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.