Summary: This Dispatch: (Warning: Rough Language) 1st Half: Through the medium of spoken word, TheAngryindian discusses the most common broad misunderstandings of contemporary anti-racism work and speculates on why genuine peace and reconciliation efforts are routinely sidelined by the hypocritical realities of the Europocentric political process. 2nd Half: TheAngryindian speaks with the founders of the White Nonsense Roundup and discusses their online programme to challenge online hate-speech and racial bullying within popular social media. PLUS: Angono Ska Explosion – ‘Clarence-Thomas’ and more on Intelligent Aboriginal Radyo!
- Women launch ‘White Nonsense Roundup’ to unburden people of color
- Herding Racial Ignorance: Interview with White Nonsense Roundup
- Two white women launch ‘White Nonsense Roundup’ to unburden people of color [EgbertoWillies.com] | ACEsConnection
- Resource of the Day: White Nonsense Roundup
- “White Nonsense Roundup”
- “White Nonsense Roundup”-by white people, for white people, to address our inherently racist society – Democratic Underground
- Two white women launch ‘White Nonsense Roundup’ to unburden people of color – YouTube
- Two Women Decide to Educate Fellow White People With “White Nonsense Roundup” | Mic
- Episode 6: White Tears (Feat. Layla Tromble of White Nonsense Roundup and Nickolas Gaines) – The Extraordinary Negroes
- Sick of “White Nonsense”? This Social Media Posse Will Come to the Rescue by Olivia Anderson — YES! Magazine
Recorded in Occupied Indigenous North America.
Forward us your suggestions as to how Aboriginal & African communities can effectively and intelligently respond to our respective issues. Your suggestions and audio responses might be mentioned/played on future dispatches.
eMail + ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
RSS + ‘feeds.feedburner.com/aboriginalpressradio’
SKYPE + ‘aboriginalnewsgroup’
Jabber + ‘email@example.com’
SIP + ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
G+Talk/Voicemail + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’