Trump: The Russian Connection Part 1- Carter Page | MadisonsCPC – Donald Trump’s foreign policy adviser, Carter Page, has deep ties to Russia. He spent three years living in Moscow in the early 2000s, where he worked as an investment banker for Merrill Lynch and as an adviser on transactions for Gazprom and RAO UES, a Russian electric power company. Page is a globe-trotting investment banker who has built his creds on deals with Russia and its state-run gas company. His deals would do George Soros proud. His business suffered a major hit when sanctions were imposed on Russia because of the Ukraine encroachment. When Trump selected him as a foreign policy adviser, he was inundated by his Russian contacts who were thrilled. That should be your first warning sign. Trump has been putting forth the Russian idea to reduce NATO or do away with it altogether. He does not support the Ukraine either. He has called Putin a ‘strong leader,’ and both have talked glowingly about each other. Page portrays US policymakers as stuck in an outdated Cold War mindset, which is really laughable as the Cold War never ended… it shifted. Page is a self-serving business shark. He has no political experience, but he’s killer when it comes to negotiating a deal. Trump calls it “real world” experience. I call it corruption. Page has a lifelong fascination with Russia and Central Asia, and a determination to drum up business there, even in the face of political headwinds. He has no loyalty to America or her constitution… his loyalty lies in business and profits. In that, Trump and Page share a common viewpoint. After all, even if it smacks of mob tactics, “It’s nothing personal. It’s just business.“
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Trump vs. #Palestine
- Report: Girl in Weiner sexting case lied to damage Clinton | TheHill
- Saudi Arabia Wants Trump to Drop 9/11 Terror Victims Law By Tom O’Connor On 3/20/17
- Raytheon and Saudi Arabia Military Industries announce strategic partnership
- Josiah Begg’s family says person pulled from river in Thunder Bay, Ont., was missing First Nations teen
- CLAIM: Saudi Arabia Paying For Veterans To Oppose 9/11 Law On Capitol Hill ow.ly/KmCT50bFtkj 6 hours ago
- St. Paul’s School Acknowledges Decades of Sexual Misconduct - St. Paul’s School Acknowledges Decades of Sexual ... ow.ly/bc3450bFrp1 7 hours ago
- Gov’t says 560 children kept in Turkish prisons along with mothers | Turkey Purge ow.ly/exC350bFret 7 hours ago
- Theresa May faces 'chaos and confusion' claims after social care U-turn | Society | The Guardian ow.ly/Q9eC50bFres 7 hours ago
- 4WR #Podcast seeks #African & #Indigenous Ppls to comment on this via Skype / Pls DM @TheAngryindian (Serious Only) twitter.com/telesurenglish… 8 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.