Meanwhile, in Louisiana, a judge has released body camera video showing police officers shooting into a car and killing a six-year-old child in September 2015. The boy, Jeremy Mardis, was in first grade. He was killed on site after being hit by five bullets. Authorities say the marshals began chasing the car after seeing an argument between a man and a woman. When the car chase ended at a dead-end street, the marshals approached the car and opened fire. The video shows the driver, Christopher Few, with his hands in the air. The Louisiana State Police superintendent said the video is “the most disturbing thing I’ve seen.” Two U.S. marshals involved in the shooting are on trial facing second-degree murder charges.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea - #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea Wearing bomber-style jacket... ow.ly/WtAZ50eGHa0 51 minutes ago
- Métis Nation of Alberta Responds to '60's Scoop Announcement - Métis Nation of Alberta | Métis Nation of Albert... ow.ly/gFS950eGxd6 1 hour ago
- mehreenkasana: Spoke with The National Network to End Domestic... ow.ly/35j050eGxk8 1 hour ago
- #MétisNation of Alberta Responds to '60's Scoop Announcement - Métis Nation of #Alberta ow.ly/mj4i30fYAjX 2 hours ago
- "And so I offer this counternarrative from the boundary of genetic freakdom, as close as I will ever..." ow.ly/1EAS50eGvvq 2 hours ago
- #Asia / #USA / #NorthKorea / #SouthKorea
- Macron sets out counter-terror programme for next five years – France 24
- Quebec passes controversial face veil ban
- Catalan leader Puigdemont told to act with ‘good sense’
- North Korea warns nuclear war could break out ‘at any moment’
- Indigenous rights ‘serious obstacle’ to Kinder Morgan pipeline
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.