We need a President who respects the rights of women in the workplace not someone who creates a hostile and sexist environment for women who work and not someone like Mr. Trump who believes pregnancy is an inconvenience for employers; and who enables sexism.I call on Donald Trump to release all of his employees and former employees from their non-disclosure clauses so that they can tell the public what they suffered when they had the unfortunate experience of working for Donald Trump, and I urge him to promise not to retaliate against them if they tell the truth.Donald Trump once made a remark to TMZ about me. He said “Gloria would be very very impressed” which TMZ suggested in the context of the interview with him meant that I would be impressed with his penis.No Donald, I wouldn’t. What would impress me would be having Hillary Rodham Clinton in the White House, not a man who blatantly denigrates women in the workplace.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Nigeria: Kidnapped Politician Found Dead in Delta State - allAfrica.com ow.ly/tIYh50eHE1T 3 hours ago
- U.S. Prisoners Need Some Love - moorbey: U.S. Prisoners Need Some Love by Nellie Bailey and Glen Ford... ow.ly/WRJv50eHE1k 3 hours ago
- Hamilton 68: Tracking Putin's Propaganda Push... To America ow.ly/ioWY30fZU3a 4 hours ago
- ANF | From some rifles to an army: The history of the YPG - ANF | From some rifles to an army: The history of t... ow.ly/7Eon50eHBvs 4 hours ago
- Bertha Zúñiga, hija de la activista asesinada Berta Cáceres: ''Honduras tiene unas tasas de impunidad del 96%, ... ow.ly/mTeF50eHBvt 4 hours ago
- From some rifles to an army: The history of the YPG
- Trump Campaign Staffers Pushed Russian Propaganda Days Before the Election
- #USA / #Privacy / #Cybersecurity #Journalism / #eMail
- Bombardier’s attempt to enter US market: Boeing uses US state to crush its competitor
- Tensions rise between RCMP and First Nations against fish farms by Musgamagw Dzawada’enuxw Cleansing Our Waters, October 17, 2017
- #SouthAfrica / Africa / #Economics / #JacobZuma / #Corruption
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.