But now it’s all getting so much uglier, and more disturbing. This is the gist few seem to understand about Google: Every time you use any Google product, from Gmail to YouTube, Drive to Google Maps, Calendar to Allo, it’s tracking you a thousand ways from Sunday, with the singular goal of turning it all around and using that fireball of personal data against you – that is, to coerce and manipulate you more ruthlessly, more precisely and more comprehensively than any advertising company in the history of the human species.But now, add in Pixel phone, a Google Home hub and scatter a bunch of Google Wi-fi hockey pucks throughout your house, and let voice-activated Google Assistant run them all? You might as well just give them your first born.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- ‘What the heck were you thinking?’: Golf columnist slams Trump for driving cart on putting green ow.ly/UJ9g50cp4wX 5 hours ago
- nightslantern.ca: #Roma / #Greece / #Athens - Greece: on June 21rst thirty Roma communities with five Greek NGO... ow.ly/s6wV50cp2Ff 6 hours ago
- vicecanada:Your All-Natural Chicken Might Contain Ketamine - vicecanada: Your All-Natural Chicken Might Contain... ow.ly/IFCT50cp2K9 6 hours ago
- The word “women” literally never appears in the US Senate’s 142-page health-care bill ow.ly/U9rW50co7Om 1 day ago
- StandUp2017! Programme#RollbackTheIntervention ow.ly/AOra30cRWWQ #Aboriginal #Indigenous #NDN #FirstNations https://t.co/Hm7EkIC206 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.