Embattled Trump finds allies and inspiration in the lunatic fringe – LA Times – Imagine a presidency steered by the fierce fantasies of someone like Alex Jones, a Trump fan and radio host who Rolling Stone magazine dubbed “a giant in America’s conspiracy subculture.” Jones has come up with some interesting ideas. He has said the horrific slaying of schoolchildren and teachers at Sandy Hook was staged by actors to drum up support for gun control. He has said terror attacks in Orlando, San Bernardino and on 9/11 were engineered by sinister forces inside the U.S. government. He has said military maneuvers in the Southwest were a ruse to cover up a federal takeover of Texas. He has said the government has a weather weapon that “can create and steer groups of tornadoes.” He has said that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered by the Obama administration and that Bill and Hillary Clinton have been responsible for numerous homicides throughout their political careers.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Russian Cyberspies Hacked Us For Two Years: Danish Defense Minister | The Huffington Post
- A local chairman for the president’s campaign in Kentucky has been charged with several crimes…
- Sturgeon claims May called snap election because of fears over expenses
- Critical journalist jailed in St. Petersburg
- Iraqi Kurdish PUK, Gorran and KDP in Dispute over Parliamentiary Approval of Referendum
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/uLPf30b8DrE 30 minutes ago
- Recognize the Armenian Genocide - sebuttstien-assambard: On April 24, 1915, Ottoman Turkey began the annihilati... ow.ly/Nfd550b3JBI 59 minutes ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Why Witnessing Afro-Revisionists Sip Nazi Kool-Aid is Ideologically Painful youtu.be/vhM98Mx6tC4 wp.me/p3dV9c-eg 1 hour ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/zSoj30b8yL1 1 hour ago
- New bill would require pot worker training in safety and sexual harassment ow.ly/ROL650b3Hog 1 hour ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.