Flash – Halliburton shares rise amid increased oil activity in N. America – France 24 – The US oil services giant, a player in the hydraulic fracturing behind the US shale boom, said North American activity improved in the third quarter with a higher rig count as oil prices stabilized. “I am pleased with our third quarter results given the devastation our industry has faced over the last two years,” Halliburton chief executive Dave Lesar said in a statement. “We believe the underlying fundamentals driving our industry are strengthening, and I am optimistic about Halliburton’s relative performance as we move into the new year,” he said. The company’s share price rose 5.1 percent to $49.46 in mid-morning trading. Halliburton reported a scant $6 million in third-quarter net profit, up from a $54 million loss in the year-ago period. Revenues were flat at $3.8 billion.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- RT @claudiaamaral31: Até quando as nossas crianças continuarão pagando a conta do injustificável? A quem interessa essa guerra? Quem paga e… 1 day ago
- 4thWorldRadyo #Podcast // 'Notes From an Aggravated Angryindian': Why I’m Staying in the Fight & So Should You //… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Bombs recovered in ThaiSouth made in Malaysia? — bedlamfury
- Maine Senate candidate arrested outside #immigration detention center | TheHill
- July 25, 2018 – Fourth Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners — NYC ANTIFA
- Federal Magistrate Recommends Dismissal of ICRA Habeas for Failure to Exhaust [Santo Domingo Pueblo] — Turtle Talk
- The Military Drinking-Water Crisis the White House Tried to Hide | The New Republic
- Supreme Court says warrant necessary for phone location data
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.