Ynetnews News – Documents missing from Duma attack investigation – Shin Bet and Police investigators arrested the settler as part of the investigation into the Duma attack, which claimed the lives of three members of the same Palestinian family, including an infant. Initially, the Shin Bet and Police officials prevented him from meeting with an attorney, but throughout the course of the investigation it became clear that the young man had nothing to do with the attack on Duma. However, he did confess to an attack on a Palestinian shepherd near the Shilo settlement in the West Bank. Sinaya Harizi, who represents the accused on behalf of the legal aid organization Honenu, claims that many documents have simply vanished from the investigation. “Since the filing of the indictment almost a year ago, I have yet to receive all the investigation material,” said Harizi. “Moreover, the prosecution will not turn over all transcripts of the investigation pertaining to my client. I ask you, how can an investigation that ultimately decides to issue an indictment against a person not be relevant for him during trial?”
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Russian Cyberspies Hacked Us For Two Years: Danish Defense Minister | The Huffington Post
- A local chairman for the president’s campaign in Kentucky has been charged with several crimes…
- Sturgeon claims May called snap election because of fears over expenses
- Critical journalist jailed in St. Petersburg
- Iraqi Kurdish PUK, Gorran and KDP in Dispute over Parliamentiary Approval of Referendum
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/uLPf30b8DrE 35 minutes ago
- Recognize the Armenian Genocide - sebuttstien-assambard: On April 24, 1915, Ottoman Turkey began the annihilati... ow.ly/Nfd550b3JBI 1 hour ago
- 4thWorldRadyo: Why Witnessing Afro-Revisionists Sip Nazi Kool-Aid is Ideologically Painful youtu.be/vhM98Mx6tC4 wp.me/p3dV9c-eg 1 hour ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/zSoj30b8yL1 1 hour ago
- New bill would require pot worker training in safety and sexual harassment ow.ly/ROL650b3Hog 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.