Ynetnews News – Documents missing from Duma attack investigation – Shin Bet and Police investigators arrested the settler as part of the investigation into the Duma attack, which claimed the lives of three members of the same Palestinian family, including an infant. Initially, the Shin Bet and Police officials prevented him from meeting with an attorney, but throughout the course of the investigation it became clear that the young man had nothing to do with the attack on Duma. However, he did confess to an attack on a Palestinian shepherd near the Shilo settlement in the West Bank. Sinaya Harizi, who represents the accused on behalf of the legal aid organization Honenu, claims that many documents have simply vanished from the investigation. “Since the filing of the indictment almost a year ago, I have yet to receive all the investigation material,” said Harizi. “Moreover, the prosecution will not turn over all transcripts of the investigation pertaining to my client. I ask you, how can an investigation that ultimately decides to issue an indictment against a person not be relevant for him during trial?”
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- South Korea’s President Park Could Step Down as Protests Continue — nsnbc international
- China lodges complaint over Trump-Taiwan call — The Fifth Column
- The OPEC Oil Deal Sells Fake News for Real Money
- Much torture in Turkish prisons — Dear Kitty. Some blog
- Petraeus would have to notify probation officer if named secretary of State
- New Tumblr Tracks People Who Are Regretful Over Their Trump Votes ow.ly/GNpu507aFPB 10 hours ago
- the-movemnt: According to a 2015 YouGov poll, 28% of Americans... ow.ly/8hCx507aCn3 11 hours ago
- Police Violence Against Native Americans Goes Far Beyond Standing Rock | FiveThirtyEight ow.ly/ABjg507aBR7 11 hours ago
- The #Antifa International flag on tour! ow.ly/qcZm306MmHU @NoWhiteNonsense #StopNormalising #StopFascism https://t.co/xYulE4UsZp 11 hours ago
- Paul Ryan Wants to Throw 1.8 Million People Off Of Food Stamps for Having a Car ow.ly/ACdB507awlg 12 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.