DEA source admits in court plan to provide drugs to Venezuelan ‘first nephews’ | McClatchy DC – Santos returned to the stand on the second week of the high profile case in the United States’ criminal trial, taking place in the federal Southern District of New York. Campo and Flores face life in prison on charges that they conspired to smuggle 800 kilograms of cocaine into the United States. On Thursday, Santos described how he made several audio and video recordings of the defendants allegedly talking about and handling cocaine. Sentado, whose real name is Carlos Amílcar Leva Cabrera, can’t be called to testify as he was killed following the nephews’ arrest. The two cousins contended they were “lured” into the drug deal by corrupt informants who said they would supply the planes, the cocaine and the buyer. Roday, Flores’s defense attorney, peppered Santos with questions about the so-called “original plan” charging that informants were going to also supply the airplane and that it was Santos who initiated discussions about bringing drugs into the United Santos. He pressed Santos to admit the defendants were “new” and inexperienced.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- the-real-eye-to-see:Racist white folks don’t even realize... ow.ly/q6Dh50dxA4o 13 hours ago
- Ways to combat hate, bigotry and discrimination and help the victims of Charlottesville – Patriot NOT Partisan ow.ly/i9gs50dxyhI 14 hours ago
- CFP – AAIHS // African American Intellectual History Society’s Third Annual Conference March 30-31, 2018, Brand... ow.ly/3kOf50dxygB 14 hours ago
- Modern #AfroIndio Times | 4thWorld Issues; #Antifa.schismus Politik & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy, who led the City... - Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy, who led t... ow.ly/RNBT50dxwip 15 hours ago
- Former aide asks court to declare George Galloway bankrupt
- Maduro Invites Opposition Youth to Join Employment Program Source: TeleSUR August 19 2017
- Charlottesville winery Trump boasted about owning claims no affiliation
- Hunger experienced in residential schools linked to present-day health problems
- North American-Based White Supremacist Organisations Have Declared: ‘We Are At War’ With The US Government. What Will the Trump Administration Do About It?
- Yemen’s Houthi rebels arrest activist Hisham al-Omeisy
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.