Petraeus would have to notify probation officer if named secretary of State | TheHill – Petraeus was sentenced to two years of probation on April 23, 2015, for giving his mistress classified information. “The defendant shall not leave the Western District of North Carolina without the permission of the Court or probation officer. Travel allowed for work as approved by U.S. probation office,” says a court judgdment, reported first by Brad Heath of USA Today. “The defendant shall notify the probation officer within 72 hours of any change in residence or employment,” the document adds.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Saudi Arabia Wants Trump to Drop 9/11 Terror Victims Law By Tom O’Connor On 3/20/17
- Raytheon and Saudi Arabia Military Industries announce strategic partnership
- Josiah Begg’s family says person pulled from river in Thunder Bay, Ont., was missing First Nations teen
- #Russia. #GOP. Again.
- Trump to Announce $350 Billion Arms Deal During Saudi Arabia Visit White House Will Present Sale as Targeting Iran by Jason Ditz, May 18, 2017
- 2017 Global Report on Internal Displacement ow.ly/2nHP30bX1q7 2 hours ago
- fuckyeahmarxismleninism: The death of Mx Bostick and Trans... ow.ly/uFiY50bF0Re 3 hours ago
- Iraqi Man Arrested in Lebanon for Being Israeli Spy, Report Says ow.ly/gZoK50bEXOZ 4 hours ago
- Can you post a list with antifa songs? Like fite dem back - linton kwesi johnson or song of choice - peggy seeg... ow.ly/TB9l50bEUgO 5 hours ago
- "For proletarian revolutionists the party is the concentrated expression of their life purpose, and..." ow.ly/i3qE50bER37 6 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.