Former police officer from Fairfax indicted for supporting ISIS | Articles | fairfaxtimes.com – According to allegations in the indictment, between on or about Dec. 3, 2015, and on or about July 28, 2016, the material support and resources that Young attempted to provide included, but was not limited to: Protection of ISIS personnel from capture or harm by attempting to mislead the FBI as to what Young believed to be his friend’s travel to Syria to join ISIS; and the provision of gift cards for ISIS. According to allegations in the indictment, between on or about Dec. 3, 2015, and Dec. 5, 2015, Young Also attempted to obstruct and impede an official proceeding. In specific, Young believed an associate of his, who was actually an FBI confidential human source (CHS), had successfully joined ISIS in late 2014. During an FBI interview, Young was told the FBI was investigating the attempt of his associate (the CHS) to join ISIS. Nevertheless, in an attempt to thwart the prosecution of the CHS and himself, Young attempted to deceive investigators as to the destination and purpose of the CHS’ travel.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Canadian press defenceless, as House fails to pass shield bill – IFEX
- Trump lawyer’s firm steered millions in donations to family members, files show | US news | The Guardian
- Hackers cause disruption in several European countries | News | Al Jazeera
- #Russia / #Obama / #Putin / #TrumpRussia
- #DomesticTerrorism / #USA / #FarRight / #Americas
- Avances y desafíos para los Pueblos Indígenas a 4 años de la Reforma de Telecomunicaciones ow.ly/yxJM50crCCa 11 minutes ago
- #JusticeForNabra: Muslim Youth Brutally Murdered During Ramadan 31 minutes ago
- 3 Members Of Hindu Yuva Vahini Arrested On Charges Of Rape, Assault ow.ly/shE650cryos 1 hour ago
- micdotcom: Trump urges people to get tested for HIV as GOP gears... ow.ly/PuGz50crvMz 2 hours ago
- 20 years of MSF in #Kibera | Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) International ow.ly/Olrs50crv8o 2 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.