Former police officer from Fairfax indicted for supporting ISIS | Articles | fairfaxtimes.com – According to allegations in the indictment, between on or about Dec. 3, 2015, and on or about July 28, 2016, the material support and resources that Young attempted to provide included, but was not limited to: Protection of ISIS personnel from capture or harm by attempting to mislead the FBI as to what Young believed to be his friend’s travel to Syria to join ISIS; and the provision of gift cards for ISIS. According to allegations in the indictment, between on or about Dec. 3, 2015, and Dec. 5, 2015, Young Also attempted to obstruct and impede an official proceeding. In specific, Young believed an associate of his, who was actually an FBI confidential human source (CHS), had successfully joined ISIS in late 2014. During an FBI interview, Young was told the FBI was investigating the attempt of his associate (the CHS) to join ISIS. Nevertheless, in an attempt to thwart the prosecution of the CHS and himself, Young attempted to deceive investigators as to the destination and purpose of the CHS’ travel.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- RT @latamite: Talitha wants to know who killed Marielle Franco, a Rio de Janeiro politician who was shot dead just over three months ago. H… 11 minutes ago
- RT @dorafigueiredo_: Se eu pudesse acabar com quem realmente te tirou daqui Mas eu sozinha não sirvo de nada Espero que um dia as pessoas… 14 hours ago
- Danielle Young // #Suicide Or Cover Up: What Army Private, #LaVenaJohnson’s Rape & Death Says About America
- Federal study: Chemicals toxic at levels EPA thought safe – NY Daily News
- #Trump Signed Tax Returns with False Information Under Penalty of #Perjury at Least 4 Times: #Report | Alternet
- Who Lived and Thrived in Greenland Before the Vikings Arrived?
- Hamas Negotiating ‘Comprehensive Deal’ for Truce With Israel – News From Antiwar.com
- 10 Bizarre Theories About Ethnic And Racial Origins – Listverse
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.