Israeli police question Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption inquiry | World news | The Guardian – Netanyahu has strenuously denied any wrongdoing in relation to a months-long investigation into gifts received by himself and members of his close family. Israeli media said police were investigating whether gifts worth hundreds of thousands of shekels were given with the expectation of any benefit. During a meeting of his rightwing Likud party earlier on Monday, Netanyahu said: “We notice reports in the media. We hear the celebrations and sense the way the wind blows in TV studios and in the halls of the opposition. Hold off on the partying, don’t jump the gun. I told you and I repeat: nothing will happen, because there is nothing. You will continue making wild allegations and we will continue leading the state of Israel.” The investigation comes at a difficult time for Netanyahu, whose poll rating has been slipping amid a series of allegations concerning his inner circle.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- A Just Cause - Fighting Domestic Violence in America - A Just Cause - Fighting Domestic Violence in America ow.ly/6toY50eF9kz 37 minutes ago
- British film-maker killed by Isis militants in Syria | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/mx4650eF8XO 38 minutes ago
- PRESS RELEASE - Indigenous Women’s Delegation Pursues Fossil Fuel Divestment Across Europe, Amidst Growing Glob... ow.ly/dKap50eF8XP 38 minutes ago
- Human Rights Solidarity accuses UAE of war crimes in Libya - Libyan Express ow.ly/fJzE50eF8XN 38 minutes ago
- Support demands of #PrisonersUnited on hunger strike in Alameda and Santa Clara Counties | @Moorbey'z Blog ow.ly/6Upi30fWHKY 1 hour ago
- #DaphneCaruanaGalizia / #Assassination / #Murder / #Journalism / #Malta / #Europe
- #OccupiedPalestine / #Israel / #HumanRights / #MassIncarceration / #Detention
- US-backed fighters ‘seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State’
- #USA / #Privacy / #Journalism / #eMail
- Fall of ISIS capital: The caliphate is gone, but the franchise will live on
- South Korea ‘develops graphite bomb’ against North
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.