Without evidence, Trump tells lawmakers 3 million to 5 million illegal ballots cost him the popular vote – The Washington Post – Trump has repeatedly claimed, without evidence, that widespread voter fraud caused him to lose the popular vote to Hillary Clinton, even while he clinched the presidency with an electoral college victory. Two people familiar with the meeting said Trump spent about 10 minutes at the start of the bipartisan gathering rehashing the campaign. He also told them that between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused him to lose the popular vote. The discussion about Trump’s election victory and his claim that he would have won the popular vote was confirmed by a third person familiar with the meeting. The claim is not supported by any verifiable facts, and analyses of the election found virtually no confirmed cases of voter fraud, let alone millions. Clinton won the popular vote by more than 2.8 million votes. Trump won 304 electoral college votes to Clinton’s 227.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- ‘Turkish’ hackers threaten to reset millions of iCloud accounts
- Russia ‘perhaps’ supplying Taliban: NATO commander
- Russian bank sends threatening letter to computer scientist who called for Trump investigation – CNNPolitics.com
- 4th World Radyo: The Ides of March: EasyD and the Unbearable Mishegoss of Compromised American Politics – @TheAngryindian in Conversation with @BobKincaid of Head On Radio
- Yazidis who suffered genocide are fleeing again, but this time not from the Islamic State – The Washington Post
- Bill Maher, March 9 2012, The south will rise again.(via Real... ow.ly/xznd50aomM5 16 hours ago
- White man traveled to New York to kill black men and ‘make a statement,’ police say - The Washington Post ow.ly/BbOt50aol0V 17 hours ago
- How white nationalists learned to love Donald Trump – POLITICO ow.ly/dlMW50aol0W 17 hours ago
- A Denison teenager was arrested after admitting that she made up... ow.ly/Hbyn50aokTk 17 hours ago
- No room for racism or discrimination at UVic - University of Victoria ow.ly/RWJg50ao8gq 18 hours ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.