Israeli Forces Execute Palestinian Civilian at Point-Blank Range in al-Far’ah Refugee Camp | Palestinian Center for Human Rights – According to PCHR’s investigations and the mother’s testimony, Fawziyah Mahmoud Khamis Salhi (67) said to PCHR’s fieldworker that at approximately 02:00 on the abovementioned day, Israeli forces moved into al-Far’ah refugee camp, south of Tubas. They surrounded the family house of Mohammed Subhi Ahmed Khamis Salhi (33) near an UNRWA School for Girls and the camp sports club, seemingly in order to arrest him. A number of Israeli soldiers jumped from the outer wall of the 1-storey house. Mohammed and his mother then heard noise in the corridor and went out of their bedroom. When his mother saw the soldiers, she stood between them and her son. An Israeli soldier then ordered her to sit on a plastic chair there, but when she refused, the soldier forcefully seated her. She then twice stood between the soldiers and her son. However in the third time she stood, the soldier forcefully pushed her and seated her on the chair. The soldier then pulled out a gun with a silencer and directly fired 5 bullets at Mohammed at point-blank range. As a result, the bullets penetrated his neck, chest, hand, armpit, pelvis and thigh from the left side of his body and killed him in front of his elderly mother. The mother said that she did not hear any sound of shooting, but saw sparkles coming from the gun. After that, her son swayed and fell on the ground. His body was put on a litter and then taken by an ambulance belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) to Tubas Turkish Governmental Hospital in Tubas, where medical sources announced him dead. It should be mentioned that the Mohammed previously served a 3-year sentence in the Israeli prisons.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Secret United States military bases in Africa revealed — Dear Kitty. Some blogAfrica revealed
- #GregGianforte / #TrumpRussia
- (LEAD) N. Korea fails in missile test: S. Korean military
- German soldier posing as a Syrian refugee arrested for planning ‘false flag’ terror attack | The Independent
- Formerly Imprisoned Journalist Barrett Brown Taken Back Into Custody Before PBS Interview
- The Growing Movement of Men Who Secretly Remove Condoms During Sex | Broadly ow.ly/r2HA50bb6E4 22 hours ago
- united-nations: Climate change affects every country on every... ow.ly/TwM050bb4XL 23 hours ago
- "I teach a class called ‘Decolonize Your Diet,’ and I talk about the Spaniards arriving in..." ow.ly/Q1Zy50bb3xc 1 day ago
- Donald Trump reversed many of Obama’s environmental... - Donald Trump reversed many of Obama’s environmental pr... ow.ly/MmCY50baSyU 1 day ago
- SEMANTIC GENOCIDE: Three #Native Sons Discuss #OperationGeronimo ow.ly/YQ0h9 https://t.co/PBwfx7Dp04 1 day ago
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.