Israeli Forces Execute Palestinian Civilian at Point-Blank Range in al-Far’ah Refugee Camp | Palestinian Center for Human Rights – According to PCHR’s investigations and the mother’s testimony, Fawziyah Mahmoud Khamis Salhi (67) said to PCHR’s fieldworker that at approximately 02:00 on the abovementioned day, Israeli forces moved into al-Far’ah refugee camp, south of Tubas. They surrounded the family house of Mohammed Subhi Ahmed Khamis Salhi (33) near an UNRWA School for Girls and the camp sports club, seemingly in order to arrest him. A number of Israeli soldiers jumped from the outer wall of the 1-storey house. Mohammed and his mother then heard noise in the corridor and went out of their bedroom. When his mother saw the soldiers, she stood between them and her son. An Israeli soldier then ordered her to sit on a plastic chair there, but when she refused, the soldier forcefully seated her. She then twice stood between the soldiers and her son. However in the third time she stood, the soldier forcefully pushed her and seated her on the chair. The soldier then pulled out a gun with a silencer and directly fired 5 bullets at Mohammed at point-blank range. As a result, the bullets penetrated his neck, chest, hand, armpit, pelvis and thigh from the left side of his body and killed him in front of his elderly mother. The mother said that she did not hear any sound of shooting, but saw sparkles coming from the gun. After that, her son swayed and fell on the ground. His body was put on a litter and then taken by an ambulance belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) to Tubas Turkish Governmental Hospital in Tubas, where medical sources announced him dead. It should be mentioned that the Mohammed previously served a 3-year sentence in the Israeli prisons.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Dictarán primera carrera de traducción español-mapudungun en Chile | El Desconcierto ow.ly/LGfZ50dyMkI 1 hour ago
- Rescatados casi 600 inmigrantes en las costas en menos de 12 horas ow.ly/LXQQ50dyLJK 1 hour ago
- Anonymous Official on Twitter - Anonymous Official on Twitter ow.ly/nvL850dyAoP 7 hours ago
- allthecanadianpolitics: Good job Vancouver! ✊✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 More... ow.ly/mmG450dytkA 8 hours ago
- More Than A Word Official Trailer - More Than A Word Official Trailer - YouTube: The official trailer for the d... ow.ly/sYOX50dyteu 8 hours ago
- #Republicans / #altReich / #FakeNews
- #Forensics / #Justice / #Crime
- Medievalists Respond to Charlottesville | The Medieval Academy Blog
- Former aide asks court to declare George Galloway bankrupt
- Maduro Invites Opposition Youth to Join Employment Program Source: TeleSUR August 19 2017
- Charlottesville winery Trump boasted about owning claims no affiliation
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.