The same can be said for Bradley now Chelsea Manning, again out of conscience, who exposed the US military’s murderous brutality in the Iraq war, particularly the scene of helicopter gunships firing and murdering civilians and Reuters correspondents caught on video then exposed by WikiLeaks.Yet he was found guilty in a military court martial, sentenced to 35 years and incarcerated for the past 7 years in a military prison. His sentence was “commuted” by President Obama in January and she’s to be released next month. Yet some Americans believe Obama commuting Manning’s sentence was wrong and he should have served the full 35 years.It’s as if “things” have turned upside down and dystopia has taken over and become prevalent in America. Maybe not Orwell’s “1984” though a peculiar American version where “official” lies are portrayed as the truth-think Colin Powell’s charade at the UN in February 2003 purporting to show Saddam Hussein had WMD and justified the US invading Iraq in March of that year.Now it’s lately North Korea’s testing ballistic missiles as a “provocation”. Of course it’s not Trump and his minions threatening the country by sending an “armada”, Vice President Mike Pence at the country’s demilitarized zone telling North Korea’s leader Kim Jong un “all options are on the table” and “don’t test the resolve of the US” or our new president.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- 10,000 More Syrian Refugees to Be Taken in by Canada - ASHARQ AL-AWSAT English ow.ly/jDV250d22Vx 23 hours ago
- Follows South, East: North throws open toilets at restaurants to women, kids ow.ly/iTvr50d1Rja 1 day ago
- Sacramento, CA: Freeway Tagged in Support of Antifascist Prisoner Joel Almgren for #J25// By Anonymous ow.ly/9Iam50d1R4U 1 day ago
- Canada wasn't — and isn't — ready for an Indigenous governor general - CBC News | Opinion ow.ly/WkcA50d1R4W 1 day ago
- Robert Jago: Canada wasn't — and isn't — ready for an Indigenous governor general - CBC News | Opinion ow.ly/pkne50d1R4V 1 day ago
- 4th World Radyo // Personal Pedigree and Sociopolitical Power: The Skin-Deep Proportionality of Identity and Political Legitimacy
- #NoDAPL // WATCH: Two Arrested For Actions Against Dakota Access Pipeline
- #Wisconsin company offers to microchip employees
- July 25th: Event marks the International Day of Latin American and Caribbean Black Women in the state of Mato Grosso do Sul
- Petronas cancels $11.4-billion LNG project near Prince Rupert — Warrior Publications
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.