Download the documents and materials in the matter of The Cherokee Nation v. Jewell et al, 14-cv-00428 (E.D. Okla. May 31, 2017): Doc. 67 – Plaintiff’s Merits Brief Doc. 77 – Intervenor-Defendants’ Response Merits Brief Doc. 78 – Cherokee Nation Reply Brief Doc. 79-1 – Federal Defendants’ Response Merits Brief Doc. 80 – Order The […]
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- [WGAR-news] 'Participants in the remote CDP are contg to be hit with penalties at a much higher rate..' A NewReport… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/NFyg30j4a5f 13 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/e1SG30j0HqX 1 day ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/42O830j0HqU #Tumblr 3 days ago
- Who are #IndigenousPeoples? - United Nations ow.ly/4dr730j0H7i 3 days ago
- Artillery simulator caused blast at Goodwill in Austin
- Fox’s Greg Gutfeld: “Nobody cares about” reports that #Trump connected data firm #CambridgeAnalytica blackmailed #politicians with #prostitutes
- Modern #Slavery: Its Root Causes and the Human Toll
- ‘Utterly horrifying’: ex-Facebook insider says covert data harvesting was routine
- As #Saudi prince visits D.C., Senate to vote on ending Trump’s military support for #Yemen bombings
- Edward Snowden: #Facebook is a surveillance company rebranded as ‘social media’
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.