nsnbc : The Emerging Africa Infrastructure Fund (EAIF) which is part of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (PIDG), has signed a Participation Agreement with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to provide a US$16.9 million B Loan, with a 16-year term, to Central Solar de Mocuba (CESOM), the private sector developer of the Mocuba solar farm…
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Navy's Top Doc Orders Cell Phone Ban After Corpsman Flips Off Baby ow.ly/S9RS50edMot 1 hour ago
- The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: DACA & the non-European Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- imma-ndn: “We got lost in our manhood.” -John Trudell Native... ow.ly/ncwk50edK0O 2 hours ago
- Melanesian leaders condemn UN for turning 'a deaf ear' to West Papua atrocities | World news | The Guardian ow.ly/RbQa50edJL0 2 hours ago
- Kim remembered for political activism and love of community – We Resist. ow.ly/l0ne50edHez 4 hours ago
- Powerless Puerto Rico’s storm crisis deepens with dam threatening to fail
- GOP Funds Donald Trump’s Defense in Russia Probe With Help From a Handful of Wealthy People
- #Barcelona dockworkers boycott Spanish police repression ships
- 10 Months After Election Day, Feds Tell States More About Russian Hacking
- #4thWorldRadyo // The Political Economy of Colonial Dreaming: #DACA & the #Immigrant Struggle for Eurosettler Acceptance
- Abraham Lincoln was LGBTQ
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.