Report (with Pictures and Video) from the Austrian Section of the Revolutionary Communist International Tendency (RCIT), 23.2.2018, http://www.rkob.net Today, several hundred Syrian migrants demonstrated in front of the Russian embassy. They expressed their outrage about the ongoing massacre of the Assad regime with the support of the Russian Air Force against the Syrian people in East Ghouta. The Austrian section of the RCIT was invited by the organizers to participate in the rally. Michael Pröbsting, the International Secretary of the RCIT, addressed the rally as the only speaker. In his speech, comrade Pröbsting sharply denounced the terrorist regime of Bashar al-Assad as well as Russian imperialism. Comrade Pröbsting also condemned the hypercritical Western governments who currently cry crocodile tears about the tragic fate of the people in East Ghouta. But in all those years they have refused to send anti-aircraft missiles to the Syrian liberation fighters so that they could defend themselves against the Assadist and Russian killing machines. In fact, the Western imperialists don’t like Assad, as he is a Russian puppet, but they prefer his regime to a victorious revolution of the Syrian people. The RCIT and its Austrian section will continue to support the Syrian Revolution together with the Syrian brothers and sisters. Pictures of the rally and the video of the speech of Michael Pröbsting (in German language) can be viewed below. The RCIT has published numerous articles and documents on the Syrian Revolution which can be read on the RCIT’s website at https://www.thecommunists.net/worldwide/africa-and-middle-east/.
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- #StephenClark 6 hours ago
- Modern AfroIndio Times | 4thWorld Issues; Antifa.schismus Politik & Conscious Afro-Indigenismo ow.ly/VsSY30j4kcq 6 hours ago
- APNS Novaĵagentejo - The Original non-Partisan Indigenist Newswire ow.ly/yl7e30j4XwW 6 hours ago
- [WGAR-news] 'Participants in the remote CDP are contg to be hit with penalties at a much higher rate..' A NewReport… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS-ANG) ow.ly/NFyg30j4a5f 23 hours ago
- Jackie Lacey reinforces the dangerous belief that cops are above the law
- Mosque in #Germany attacked with Molotov bombs
- #RobertMugabe ‘to launch new party in bid to snatch back power in #Zimbabwe’
- Puerto Ricans rally in Washington D.C. six months after Hurricane Maria
- OpEdNews| #CambridgeAnalytica Ain’t Nuthin: Look out for #i360 and #DataTrust
- U.S. State Department Confirms Contract With Facebook Scandal Firm
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.