Dr Kishti Sen* | ANZ | 20 April 2018 Papua New Guinea’s real gross domestic product averaged around 2 per cent per annum in 2016 and 2017. This is a significant step down from the previous two years when growth averaged over 10 per cent thanks mostly to the sizeable liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports. These […]
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco | A Fourth World Intelligence Newsblog // [ aboriginalpress.wordpress.com] 1 day ago
- Trump Is America's Most Dangerous Export // [ commondreams.org/views/2018/10/…] https://t.co/ZUMNHWwHre 1 day ago
- Help Needed for Arrested Black Mesa Supporter - It's Going Down // [ itsgoingdown.org/help-needed-fo…] 1 day ago
- Venture Capital on Twitter
- A Culture of No – The Investigative Fund
- Stacey Abrams Runs to Become Georgia’s First Black Governor as Her Opponent Suppresses the Vote
- ‘Sentencing Manipulation’: Judge Accuses Prosecutors of Protecting Cops Who Admittedly Framed Black Teen
- BREAKING: Mueller Ready to Release Report on Possible Trump Collusion and Obstruction
- Pacific Northwest Antifa News // #33456694
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.