Details of the plan are to be announced Wednesday following a meeting of the Quebec cabinet.“I know a threat when I see one,” Couillard told reporters at a news conference following his meeting with the leaders. “And what he (Trump) is doing is directly impacting our workers and businesspeople and farmers, and the sad part is it is also negatively affecting his businesspeople, his workers, his farmers.“There is no room for complacency. Appeasement has proven to be a bad strategy. Mr. (Justin) Trudeau did it quite well after the G7 summit (in saying Canada won’t be pushed around). I did it in my own way today.”
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- CNN Granted Restraining Order Against Trump and Sarah Sanders
- Syphilis-Zahlen in Brandenburg konstant – Berlin – Aktuelle Nachrichten – Berliner Morgenpost
- NARA DOJ General Records on Church of Scientology (PAS-DAG Levine files)
- A leaky database of SMS text messages exposed password resets and two-factor codes | TechCrunch
- // muckrock.com // NARA DOJ General Records on Church of Scientology (PAS-DAG Levine files)
- #PapuaNewGuinea: Glimmers of change in land that #MeToo forgot
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.