Two days after Trump campaigned with Watkins, he told a gathering of police chiefs in Florida that “politicians who spread this dangerous anti-police sentiment make life easier for criminals and more dangerous for law-abiding citizens, and they also make it more dangerous for police, and it must stop, and it must stop now.”But long before he ran for office, Watkins, now the Republican nominee in Kansas’ 2nd congressional district, repeatedly engaged on Facebook with Antonio Buehler, a self-described cop watcher who has faced multiple arrests related to his efforts to film police officers in Austin.Watkins liked a 2012 post in which Buehler wrote that he “would almost feel sorry” for two officers who had arrested him that year “if they weren’t such thug criminals, as their world is about to come down around them.”Watkins liked a 2013 post that referred to a police officer as a coward and responded to a 2012 post about a cop watching event by writing, “Great work Antonio!”
Southern Poverty Law Center
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
- NCJFCJ Releases Enhanced Juvenile Justice Guidelines — Turtle Talk
- American anchor for Iranian TV is arrested on visit to US by FBI and held as material witness | Daily Mail Online
- Ann Coulter says Trump is ‘dead in the water if he doesn’t build that wall’ | T-Mobile executives stayed at Trump hotel after merger announcement
- Delores Schilling on Twitter
- Devin Nunes’ Mom on Twitter
- Radical settler, ‘proud homophobe’ and wunderkind: Meet the new leader of Israel’s far right
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.