Philip Undialu MP | PNG Blogs | April 16, 2019 I have some real issues for your clarification and they are; 1. Why did State ignored recommendations or proposal by State Negotiation Team or SNT backed by Ashurst, KBR, Wood Mackenzie, and signed a completely different agreement? I have confirmed with some SNT members and […]
Southern Poverty Law Center
- #Gretna Police Chief fires 2 officers after post suggesting Rep. Ocasio-Cortez should be shot
- Behind Pence’s Air Force Two cancellation: A drug dealer
- Jailed Russian says Russia’s FSB ordered him to hack DNC in 2016 | McClatchy Washington Bureau
- Hacked Bulgarian database reaches online forums — Naked Security
- Breaking: Tory MP Elphicke has whip withdrawn over sexual assault charges — The SKWAWKBOX
- Antifa: Portland Police ‘Protect White Supremacy’ by Passing Intel to Patriot Prayer
The Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) is the international, non-partisan, not-for-profit, grassroots newswire of the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- APNS/ANG RSS Feed
- ANG Tumblr Feed
- Inquiries : gmx.com + ‘apnsnews’
- Online Editor: gmx.pt + redaktoro
- Voicemail / gTalk + ‘aboriginalmediagroup’
- Skype + ‘AboriginalNewsGroup’
- VoIP + sip:email@example.com
- APNS Public Radio / IRB : RSS
- Leg ĉi tiu ĵurnalo En Esperanto
The Aboriginal News Group (ANG) seeks to support, educate and unify Indigenous bloggers & Indigenist Activists covering news information important to Original Peoples, First Nations communities and other ethnic-minorities subjected to discrimination, marginalisation, neoliberal exploitation racialism and genocide.
Inteligenta Indigena Novajoservo™ (IIN) is produced by the Aboriginal Press News Service™ (APNS), and is an Internet publication of the
Aboriginal News Group™ (ANG). All editorial text, posted news items and related post images employed within this newswire are published under a CC: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license unless otherwise stated. Meaning, any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or the much needed elucidation of the Fourth World masses without monetary gain is duly permitted and encouraged provided credit is given where credit is due to all parties concerned. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Accordingly, said material is distributed here without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving such information for research and/or educational purposes. This autonomous publication assumes no liability for the content and/or hyperlinked materials of any other website. Nor do we accept paid advertising, swag, or monetary donations. APNS-ANG and its affiliate orgs do not advocate, encourage or condone any type/form of illegal behaviour. All news material posted is provided for informational purposes only.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.